Friday, 12 July 2013

IS SHE A FASHION LOVER?

Thank God it's Friday!

How was your week? Hope you had an amazing week?

Today's feature is my friend and model. She  knows how to dress her body to look beautiful. She is quite simple in her dressing too, I love that very much.

She is definitely a Fashion Lover (to me) but then as we know, this isn't about me, so you be the judge.

Is she a Fashion Lover?

 FNL- In few words tell us about yourself?
 Seye-  I am Seye Adeniyan. A graduate. I'm serving presently in Lagos.
 FNL- What does fashion mean to you?
 Seye- Fashion is a way of expressing ones self through the things you put on. Fashion is what defines you. Fashion means style.

FNL- What inspires your style?
Seye- The fine things I see and like. The colours I love, I bring them together and invent my own style.

FNL- Describe your  style in three words?
Seye-  Simple. Elegant & Beautiful


 FNL- Who are your style icons?
Seye-  My dad is one man that I envy his style

 FNL- What are your favorite stores and why?
 Seye-  H&M - I shop with H&M UK because of its uniqueness and style of clothes.
          Primark - I shop with Primark mostly cause of style and different varieties to choose from.

FNL- Who are your favorite designer brands and why?
Seye-  They are all my favourites. I just love what looks nice and what suits me.




 FNL- What are your  favorite pieces in your closet?
Seye-  Tops, Pants, Underwears and my accessories.

 FNL- What fashion item can you not do without?
 Seye- My Bag

 FNL-What is your take on the African fashion industry?
 Seye-  I Love the African Style. Its Unique.




 FNL- What won't you be caught wearing?
 Seye-  I wouldn't be caught wearing uneasy items.

FNL- What do you think about Fashion and Lover's blog?
Seye- I'm a fashion lover and I think its encouraging.








So, is Seye a Fashion Lover?
 
Stay in touch with Seye on facebook Seye Princess Adeniyan.

Thanks for stopping by.  Please leave your comments below.

To be part of the Fashion Lover segment on this blog, please send two of your pictures to taiwoolushoga@yahoo.com. You will be required to send more pictures and some details if your style is loved.

Follow me on TWITTER and  FACEBOOK

Cheers to a beautiful weekend!!!
                                           
                                                       
 

"You created every part of me; you put me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because you are to be feared; all you do is strange and wonderful. I know it with all my heart" Psalm 139:13-14.

Reactions:

7 comments:

  1. Otunba Oluwabeautiful12 July 2013 at 08:05

    She is obviously a fashion aficionado. It's one thing to have a unique style and another thing to be beautiful. She combines the two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shez so not....blair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes she is a fashion lover! haha.
    Her style is indeed simple and elegant.
    Nice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love her outfits!
    Chic!

    http://justporsh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's def a fashion lover and she's pretty too.

    Julz
    stylebyjulz.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Def! A fashion lover..i like d fact that she dosent overdo it and she still comes out gorgeous! She nailed it all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice presentation; she definitely loves color

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTARY

comments are moderated and it may take sometime for your post to be shown.