Thursday 18 October 2012

THROWBACK THURSDAY...ONE SHIRT TWO WAYS


Hello.....
I know, i know... i am a terrible blogger...guess i can start by saying I AM SORRY. My days are so cray..i can not start to explain so i will just move to talking about this post.
I wore this chiffon shirt a couple of months back, on two different days (as you can see) to work...with the skirt i wore black shoes to put a  little dull look to it and wore my statement neck piece to put a little African touch to the whole look. (I am sure y'all are wondering how i was able to pull this off to work, well, we are permitted to dress corporate casual...)
With the pants, my shoes added a little drama/chic look to my dressing and its also African and oh, i wore a black blazer to make it a little corporate, forgot to take a pic with it.











I really do not have much to say about the dressing (guess they are quite explanatory from the pictures) but if you have any questions or advice for me please drop a comment and i will get back.

I hope you enjoyed the pictures.
Enjoy the rest of your week.

                                                                  I am wearing
                                                               
                                                 Tribal shoes, skirt, pants, tribal neckpiece and chiffon shirt-Teeshogs clothier
                                                    black shoes-Primark
                                                     other accessories-primark
                                                     wristwatch-gift.


2 comments:

COMMENTARY

comments are moderated and it may take sometime for your post to be shown.