Wednesday 15 January 2014

MY STYLE: LACE IT UP

 Hi Everyone,

How have you been? I hope you enjoyed your public holiday yesterday? What did you do? I was at the studio all day working *lifeofafashiondesigner*.

I made this dress mid last year and I have worn it a couple of times, It's one of my most comfortable dresses. I love the color, it allows me play around with colors but I went with subtle colors for  this post.

I have been so occupied with fixing up my studio lately, I don't have time to do anything else but I thank God, things are starting to take shape now so I will have more time for my life and blogging.

I am often on instragram, you can follow me there @fashionandlovers.

P.s These pictures are pretty old, I am way slimmer now  *dancing*.

I hope to write soon.

                                                                 KISSES.

                                                              My Outfit:
                                                           Dress- Teeshogs Clothier

                                         
                                                            Thanks for stopping by.... 
                                      
                                     

"If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land." ISAIAH 1:19 (KJV).

BLOGLOVIN.LOOKBOOK.FACEBOOK.TWITTER.INSTAGRAM

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTARY

comments are moderated and it may take sometime for your post to be shown.