Wednesday 6 June 2012

UNBEARABLE

....Baby we not going to die...mama loves you....am here darling, its just a tussle, we are not going to die....God please even if i die please save my children.....Jesus please forgive me of my sins, AM SORRY....God this was not the life you promised me.....I can not stop thinking about what her last words to her babies could have been...or is it the  woman with a child who had left her husband at home...no,no,no...my dear let me have a short nap in the room, that was her last words to her husband........i can go on and on about what i am imagining happened before they all took their last breath. I have no word to describe what happened on Sunday...
I created (FAL) with the intention of never talking about political or controversial issues but the incident that happened on Sunday 3rd of June 2012 has made me have a change of thought (am not saying this is going to be regular, it might never happen again)....
....i just can not bear the thoughts coming to my head alone anymore and i keep wondering, if am feeling like this, how would the people who lost fathers, mothers, husbands, wives, brothers, sisters and entire families feel, how would a family member from the family of the three generation feel, My God threeeee generations, whenever i remember that one in particular my heart bleeds...can they be blamed if their faith wavers even for a second?
We're all children of God, we are all alive by His mercy, but i can not for the life of me understand the works of His hands sometimes. An entire family, mother, father, children, ceased to exist as of Sunday, completely wiped out, no trace of them ever again. People lost both parents, lost their children....many times i feel like asking God why he allowed SUNDAY happen but i keep reminding myself that he is the UNQUESTIONABLE GOD...
....I wept, prayed and wept again Sunday night, what a tragic day it was.....
I pray the deceased REST IN PEACE IN THE HOUSE OF GOD and may God in his infinite mercy comfort their loved ones and i pray for my country NIGERIA, the Egyptians we face today we shall face them no more.
   Dearies, live EVERYDAY like its your LAST....
       
                                                *****Teeshogs*****

                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTARY

comments are moderated and it may take sometime for your post to be shown.