Saturday, 19 January 2013

NAPPY FEVER

Yes!!! i am going natural, i am going to cut my hair. At the moment, i am transitioning and i am so excited. Everyday i look at these pictures and i just get more motivated. I even joined a natural hair group :) do not worry i would not be looking too different or even ugly (advantages of being a twin). My twin sister is nappy already so i can tell what i will look like, ain't i lucky?

















See what i will look like below.........




I am really excited and i will be doing a lot of post on natural hair. If you are going natural or you are already natural, please feel free to advise me on products to use.

Love and Hugs
Reactions:

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTARY

comments are moderated and it may take sometime for your post to be shown.