Friday 7 June 2013

IS SHE A FASHION LOVER?

Thank God it's Friday!

How was your week? Hope you had an amazing week? I apologise for my lack of posts; sometimes you just have so much going on. I'll get back to the game soon.

Today's feature is on my friend of many years. She dresses with so much ease. She is good with making simple clothes look glamorous. She is definitely a Fashion Lover (to me) but then as we know, this isn't about me, so you be the judge.

Is she a Fashion Lover?

FNL- In few words tell us about yourself?
Gbola- My name is Arogegbola Atitebi, I love to dance and laugh, and I am so in Love with Jesus.

FNL- What does fashion mean to you?
Gbola- Fashion to me is fun, its about mixing the right colours, outfit and feeling good after dressing up..in my opinion don't stress fashion.



FNL- What inspires your style?
Gbola- Looking good makes me happy, and I love being happy.

FNL- Describe your  style in three words?
Gbola- Easy, Sexy, classy and Beautiful.



FNL- Who are your style icons?
Gbola- My mum and sisters.

FNL- What are your favorite stores and why?
Gbola- Folon.....cause they have everything.

FNL- Who are your favorite designer brands and why?
Gbola- Prada.....they have the trendiest bags in the world in my opinion.




FNL- What are your  favorite pieces in your closet?
Gbola- I love all my clothes. No favorites

FNL- What fashion item can you not do without?
Gbola-  Skirts.......I love skirts




FNL- What is your take on the African fashion industry?
Gbola- Africa is growing, and the Fashion industry along side is growing......

FNL- What won't you be caught wearing?
Gbola- I can wear almost Anything if it fits well......


So, is Gbola a Fashion Lover?
 
Stay in touch with Gbola on twiter @arogegbola  and facebook Arogegbola Atitebi.

Cheers to a beautiful weekend!!!

Thanks for stopping by.  Please leave your comments below.

To be part of the Fashion Lover segment on this blog, please send two of your pictures to taiwoolushoga@yahoo.com. You will be required to send more pictures and some details if your style is loved.

Follow me on TWITTER and  FACEBOOK


3 comments:

  1. Love the peplum dress with her blue bag and shoes. Her style is chic and simple.

    www.houseofsienna.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great website you have here but I was curious
    if you knew of any forums that cover the same topics talked about in this article?
    I'd really love to be a part of online community where I can get opinions from other experienced individuals that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Thanks!

    Feel free to visit my web page; Harold J. Hall

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taiwo...this made me smile

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTARY

comments are moderated and it may take sometime for your post to be shown.