Friday 6 September 2013

LOOKBOOK: LET YOUR EYES DO THE TALKING

I am not much of a make up buff but I love to see flawless make up and I can proudly say that Touch of Gold Makeovers is becoming a favourite. When Funmilayo Odumosu the Creative Director of  Touch of Gold Makeovers told me they had released  their Lookbook, I could not wait to have it on the blog.

 'Let your eyes do the talking' was the theme of the Lookbook aimed at showcasing nice and trendy makeup looks ranging from fashion to classy and glam looks.


Here is the Lookbook....












Contact  Touch of Gold on  07030604589.
Twitter handle: @touchofgold_
Facebook address: funmi odumosu
Facebook page: touch of gold makeovers'


This is an advertorial. For advert placement, send an email to taiwoolushoga@gmail.com.

                                                      Thanks for stopping by.... 
                                      
                                     

"One thing have I desired of the Lord, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord, and to inquire in his temple". PSALM 27:4.

BLOGLOVIN.LOOKBOOK.FACEBOOK.TWITTER.INSTAGRAM

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTARY

comments are moderated and it may take sometime for your post to be shown.