Thursday 26 January 2012

DRESS VINTAGE

Howdy, hope you all are having a nice day... well mine is quite borrrrrinnngg, I'm at work but i don't have much to do so have been on the internet all day(my eyes are about to pop out of their SOCKETS..LOL)......... anyway will be closing soon.....
...while browsing iwhile browsing came across some Vintage Dresses  and I thought I should do this post  for you guys to see them....well, I plan to make many of what am about to post for myself(benefits of being a tailor hehehe)...am lovestuck with these clothes...okay enough said....ENJOY!!!
   In my world this is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS

This will definitely TURN Heads...what do you think? 



LOOOOVVVEEE 

I just got something so close to this but have decided not to post a pic  till I "launch"  it(Q.C  girls remember this word)



am so in love with this dress. 



perfect  church wear(for me)





Hope you enjoyed it..........
XOXO
@teeshogs

6 comments:

  1. I like the idea of vintage... Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love dressing vintage too! I really like your blog:) please follow me back<3

    http://stilettosandstuds.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the vintage and you blog. :)

    http://aminasstuff.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTARY

comments are moderated and it may take sometime for your post to be shown.