Wednesday 25 January 2012

TWO FACED


Hello Dearies…..hope you all are good…this is a late post because it was given to me on Sunday while was in church but I  have being procrastinating….but as the saying goes “better late than never”…..
 What I’m about to write is really far from fashion so, I plead with you all….this will be short, I promise…
…Who is God to you? That’s the first question I will like to ask you. After answering that question with all honesty, I want you to ask yourself how you treat this God....
Paraphrased…. “God is not a man that he should lie neither is he a son of man that he should repent, if he has said it, he will surely do it”...so why do we treat God badly when things are not going the way we want them to? (myself inclusive) . It happens to everyone of us…when we don’t get what we want when we want it and how we want it, we tend to compromise…God does not want a compromised relationship with us..he said it, “you are either hot or cold not lukewarm” (paraphrasing)…God wants a walking talking relationship with us…..
What we do not know is that God always has a better plan for us but we are either not patient or faithful with him so sometimes we miss these blessings…….I might not be making sense to you right now or you might be thinking; “ what nonsense is Taiwo writing?” or  “who does she think she is?”….honestly I’m nobody, and I’m  not writing this for everybody…it might be for just one person, but whoever you are, I plead with you that you stop compromising with MY GOD..when you are in situations that are beyond you, go to God and tell him how it is…be BLUNT with him, tell him how it is “doing you” and I tell you, MY GOD listens, he is ever listening and you will be surprised at the outcome…ask the holy spirit to help you..But you have to be very honest …
As I promised, this is a very short post but I pray that this has helped change a life.
Note: I’m not turning my blog to a ministry…
………..GOD BLESS YOU….
XOXO
@teeshogs

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTARY

comments are moderated and it may take sometime for your post to be shown.