Tuesday 22 May 2012

COMING SOON: Art_In_3D

Hello Dearies......
How was your weekend? hope you are having a great week......I appreciate you all for always taking time out to read my posts.Thank you so much.....
....Art_In_3D is an event that is coming up very soon, its a show of performing arts in 3D combining Music, Dance and Fashion.
The Theme is Fashion Meets Entertainment.....
..... my sole aim for this post is to invite you all to the show, pleaseeeee I need your support...^_^
I will keep you all updated on the other details, i just need you guys to have the show in mind.
.........in my last post(who wore it better) thank you all for commenting....obviously my twin Keni WON!!! LOL...
Alright lovelies, I have to go....will post something soon.
                        
                                THANK YOU
                                ****teeshogs****




i will be Attending

  
pollcode.com free polls 


No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTARY

comments are moderated and it may take sometime for your post to be shown.