Friday 1 November 2013

IS SHE A FASHION LOVER?






Thank God it's Friday!!!

How was your day?  It is another Friday and its a new month *yaay*. We are here with another segment of Fashion Lover.

Today's fashion lover is a friend from secondary school who has a way of styling herself in an  adorable manner.

Let's decide if Akhere is a fashion lover.


FNL: In few words tell us about yourself?
Akhere: I am Akhere Omoijiade, a full-time System Analyst and a part-time model who loves spending time watching movies, reading my Bible, novels and biographies and also eating although its not evident in my appearance (lol).

FNL: What does fashion mean to you?
Akhere: Fashion to me means, showing my personality through clothes, not just apparels but clothes that make you feel comfortable and beautiful.

FNL: What inspires your style?
Akhere: Current fashion trends inspire my style
                            
FNL: Describe your style in 3words? 
Akhere: My style is fun, bubbly but yet simple. I like to play and have fun with colours, as there's nothing exciting about dark colours.

FNL: Who are your style icons?
Akhere: Folake Huntoon & Khloe Kardashian

 FNL: What are your most favorite stores and why?
Akhere: Hmm... that's tricky because I get what I like not considering the store its from. But my personal favourites are Forever 21 and Vincci because their items correspond with my taste.

FNL: Who are your favorite designer brands and why?
Akhere: Again a tricky question well I would say Moofa, Orange culture and grey because they are very contemporary and edgy.

FNL: What are your favorite pieces in your closet?
Akhere: My shoes and jewellery.
                 

FNL: What fashion item can you not do without?

Akhere: My high heels.
 

  
FNL: What is your take on the African Fashion Industry?
Akhere: The fashion industry Africa is taking shape and developing with tremendous speed. Nigeria itself can boast of wonderful designers like Lanre da Silva, Lisa Folawiyo, Funlayo Deri, Kola Kuddus and so on . The future is bright with designers like Lisa and Lanre da silva getting stands at Selfridges, it can only get better.
                 
                           
                                 
FNL: What won't you be caught wearing?
Akhere: I won't be caught wearing an ill fitted dress that doesn't accentuate or enhance the feminine features. There's beauty in the curves of a woman from the smile to the figure. Anything that doesn't flatter that is a no no for me.
                    
FNL: What do you think about Fashion and Lover's blog?
Akhere: It is a very inspiring and informative blog, keeps me updated on the current styles and trends, especially on what to wear to weddings (Lol). You have achieved a lot in such a short while which is amazing. God bless you.
                               


So have you decided if Akhere is a fashion lover?

To be part of the Fashion Lover segment on this blog, please send two of your pictures to taiwoolushoga@gmail.com. You will be required to send more pictures and some details if your style is loved.

                                                      Thanks for stopping by.... 

                                  

" Dear brothers and sisters, when troubles come your way, consider it an opportunity for great joy". JAMES 1:2 (NLT)

Keep in touch with me on;
BLOGLOVIN.LOOKBOOK.FACEBOOK.TWITTER.INSTAGRAM

1 comment:

  1. Her style is alright. I'll tweak a few places here and there regarding what she wears and her frame. She needs more flared clothes rather than clingly ones.
    Her style is overall nice. Love the height.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTARY

comments are moderated and it may take sometime for your post to be shown.