Tuesday 26 February 2013

NAPPY PATIENCE

 Hello People, How is your week going? hope it is going as planned. Remember i mentioned sometime last year that i would allow my twin sister post on my blog once in a while and she did some posts last year but she has not done any for a long time because we have not being together because of N.Y.S.C so when she came home last weekend i asked her to do a post and she decided to do a post on her natural hair.
The next sentence you read will be from kenny....

Hey guys, its been a minute. How are y'all doing? I have been and still Fantastic, Glory to God. I just thought I should fill the Nappy lovers about my hair growth.
Quite a number of you knew when I did my BC (big chop) in September, 2012 and its barely 6months now and VIOLA, my hair is GROWN!!! And I am loving every minute spent in pampering and feeding it. Trust me guys, Kenis hair eats more than her lol.
I have quite a number of therapy but the major one is PATIENCE!!! And it works magic. Below are pictures of how the hair has grown and I am waiting for it to grow longer so I can manipulate it. Enjoy the pictures and feel free to ask me any question at alllllllllll.
P.S. I am not my hair *wink*
September 13, 2012 (3days after i did the big chop off)

September 14, 2012.




October 25, 2012

October, 2012


December 3, 2012.


December 14,2012

December 16, 2012

December 21,2012

February 20,2012


February 20, 2013

February 21,2013

MUAHH!!!!!
 Thanks for reading darlings, your feedback makes my day.


'We often do not recognize gifts from God because they come wrapped in packages we had not expected'.-Patsy Clairmont.

2 comments:

  1. Nice, I love this...& your hair grows fast. I recently cut my hair. So its in the TWA(Teeny Weeny Afro) stage. Any tips??
    Oge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Oge. Well, 4 me, I feed my hair often wit natural products, such as olive oil, honey, egg, water,mayo, and oda products such as organics, profective etc. I also fix, plait, wear wigs and evn do d traditional thread 'kiko' a lot. Buh as I said be4, my major therapy is patience. Just let d hair grow and love it. I also watch a lot of youtube videos and I v nappy frnds I get advice from. Buh just rock ur TWA and if u can fix, do so, it helps the hair to grow.
    Kenny.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTARY

comments are moderated and it may take sometime for your post to be shown.