Thursday 28 February 2013

THROW BACK THURSDAY...BLOCK HEELS

Hello everyone,

Am I the only one feeling the weather or the weather is rather sunny around here.

I get to do this throw back Thursday post again (I still don't  understand why throw back posts are only done on Thursdays though).

Fortunately for me, I had my sisters home with me for some few days and we all had a nice time. At one period when we were together,
one of my sisters drew my attention to a high heeled shoe of mine. I decided to take a picture of this high-heeled shoe but trust we girls,
it turned to multiple pictures instead, 'lol'.

As much I love the shoe, I can not bring myself to put it on. I know you guys would be wondering why?
Honestly, I think it is the fit and carriage, my fear is the ability of the shoe to bear me up perfectly considering the height.
I don't think I am ready to break an ankle.

Like some online orders, the experiential knowledge might be far off from the Cyber feel.
In this case, the heels are taller than I remember seeing them online and I also can not return it due to the huge cost factor.
Incidentally, I am stuck with them.

To avoid being voluble, let me allow you enjoy the pictures below instead.




The pictures  are not doing justice to the shoes.





yea...after plenty posing, i started dancing lol.

Thank you for stopping by, your feedback keeps me going.

                                               Blazer and Leopard skin inner-Teeshogs Clothier
                                               Pants- Miss Selfridge
                                               Shoes-FRH

'To be a focus you have to focus on your focus'-Bishop Oyedepo

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTARY

comments are moderated and it may take sometime for your post to be shown.