Thursday 9 May 2013

THROWBACK THURSDAY SET 23....DLA

Hello,

I know,it has been forever, i believe me saying 'I AM SORRY' will be appropriate. I am so busy at times i forget to blog.

This is a late post so decided to make it a throwback, I went for this amazing training in March, it was a leadership program and it was organised by a church. The training was for 3weeks and we had graduation at the end of the 3weeks. I met amazing people and it was an amazing experience.

The name of the program is Daystar Leadership Academy, the aim of the program is to help grow ones leadership skills in the orgaisational sector, i don't want to talk much about it but it's a training everyone should attend.

So, this were the pictures i got from the graduation.....

do you like the way i packed my high bun? i jazzed it up a lil bot

Am sure you wondering why there is so much turquoise blue in the pictures, well, that was the color of the day. If you would like to go for the training click here.

I will try to blog often. Enjoy the rest of your week.
xoxoxo
                                                   
                   Dress- Teeshogs Clothier, Bag- Teeshogs Clothier, Shoes- Teeshogs Clothier
                                              Pictures by Seun

5 comments:

COMMENTARY

comments are moderated and it may take sometime for your post to be shown.